Sunday 4 January 2015

Very Inspiring Blogger Award


Happy New Year to all. What are your new years resolutions? Mine is to read more. I often find that my input is social-media based and I'd like to break the habit. I'd like to read and learn more to increase my knowledge and broaden my horizons in 2015.


I'd like to say a massive THANK YOU to Steve of The Circus Gardeners Kitchen for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award (see Rules below). What a fantastic start to 2015! I adore Steve's blog which is "Seasonal Vegetarian Cooking with Side Helping of Food Politics"... he is a very knowledgeable chap!



Following on from this I'd like to nominate a few of my favourite blogs:

The Flexitarian - "Let's talk about Food, Health, Ethics & the Environment"... really feel like this blog is on my wavelength! Very inspiring stuff!

Curiously Conscious - Fab healthy living & lifestyle blog which covers everything from mindfulness to composting with some great recipes along the way.

In My Bowl - Alexandra is a real inspiration & I love her #GoddessVibes series founded on "the premise of unconditional self-love, positive thinking, and holistic and natural living".

SmarterFitter - I've followed Monica Shaw for some time on Social Media (especially love her Instagram feed) & always feel inspired by her pro-active, health-driven outlook on life. 

Three things that inspired me most this week are:

a) Visiting my grandparents last week filled me with love and happiness. They'll have been married for 60 years next year and I'm so proud of them! They always encourage, support and inspire me.

b) My husband Benjamin. I've had mobility issues for 2 years now as a result of a hip problem. I genuinely do not know what I'd have done without Ben. His constant love, support and patience is inspiring. 

c) Dozens of healthy eating blogs kicking my ass for the food (and drink) crimes committed over Christmas. The #healthyliving online community reminds me to treat myself well.


The Rules:
1. As the recipient you should thank the person who nominated you by linking to his/her blog and displaying the award logo;
2. Nominate up to 15 other blogs. Link their blogs and inform them about the nomination;
3. Share three things that inspired you the most this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment